|Wisdomism Politic||Wisdomism Economic||Wisdomism Social|
|1.0 Intelligent Quotient, Experience, Education and Wisdom||2.0 God and Wisdomism||3.0 Philosophies of Wisdomism|
|4.0 The Applications of Wisdomism||5.0 The Possible Failures of Implementing Wisdomism||6.0 Acquisition of Wisdomism|
|7.0 Flow Chart of Wisdomism|
Wisdomism is a new ideology which will be introduced here to the readers. It is related to all the aspects happened to us everyday ranging from politics, economics and sociality.
The current ideologies still have many imperfections that cause the misunderstandings, un-fairness, problems, fights, wars, un-peacefulness and all the unwanted and negative events happened to us everyday. There are still spaces to be improved. Wisdomism is the ideology that heals and recovers the ugliness of the human beings.
The applied political ideologies currently are namely democracy, republic, monarchy, theocracy and etcetera. The economical ideologies are such as socialism, capitalism and etcetera. The religious ideologies are such as Christian, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and etcetera. The current sociality is much depending on the religious of the society. The difference in religious ideologies is the main contributor to the misunderstandings among the human beings.
Wisdomism is the learning of wisdoms in order to achieve the highest level of thinking and living of the society. It arises to achieve the common consensus and goals for all the parties in the society. Wisdomism is the ultimate ideology to achieve world peace.
1) To distinguish between the intelligent quotient, experience and the wisdom.
2) To highlight the relations between the God and the Wisdomism.
3) To name the philosophies of the Wisdomism.
4) To cover the applications of the Wisdomism.
5) To point out the possibilities on the failure of implementing Wisdomism.
6) To establish the way to acquire wisdom.
7) To describe the classification and level of wisdom.
1.0 INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND WISDOM
Intelligent Quotient (IQ) is the measurement of the intelligent level of a person. Some people are born with higher level of IQ and some is lower. The IQ may increase when the age increases due to the knowledge and experience obtained throughout the period of living. High IQ always corresponds to clever or intelligent.
Experience is one kind of living knowledge which gained from the incidents happened to the person during the period of living. The experience may increase when the age increases. The experience of the person mainly depends on the character and behavior of the person.
Education is the learning of knowledge. The education level depends on the schooling level of the person. Normally, an educated person refers to the person who studied and graduated from the university or higher level.
IQ is different from the wisdom. A clever person may not have high wisdom. A clever person in doing business may be a cunning person; a clever person in benefiting himself can be a selfish person; a clever person in controlling financial may be a stingy person.
Experience is different from the wisdom. The experienced person may possess experiences such as ‘snaking’, good in pushing work, good in making mistakes, experience in pretending industrials; expert in giving excuses or excellent in finger pointing to people.
Educated is different from the wisdom. The educated person may possess high level of knowledge on certain field, but he may not have the wisdom. An educated person may apply his knowledge to help the rich to become richer and make the poor to become poorer. An educated person may apply his knowledge to crime, to offence and bully people.
Wisdom is related but different from the IQ, experience and educated. Wisdom is not born with, it is a kind of living knowledge which to be acquired during the period of living in the correct manner. The process to acquire wisdom is through learning, upgrading, analyzing, thinking and acting.
The differences between a person who acquires high wisdom is the person has the knowledge and ability to distinguish the good and bad, the pros and cons and will not pursue all kinds of silly characters. Generally, a person with high wisdom possesses the good characters and personalities.
2.0 GOD AND WISDOMISM
The current religions are divided into few major believing such as the Christian, Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism. Although they are different in certain aspects and cultures, the God, the Tuhan, the Amitabha, and all the Gods possess the common characteristic. Although they are speaking different languages and they have different followers and believers, in the actual case, all of them are having the common ideology and understanding. All of them possess the highest level of thinking and wisdom.
Some general characters of the Gods are
1) They are willing to scarify for you without hoping for return.
2) They are willing fulfill your dreams and wishes.
3) They never complain about tiring in fulfilling your wishes.
4) They teach and guide you throughout your life.
5) They lead you to the correct path and transfer the wisdom to you for your better life.
6) The Gods give you brain and obstacles so that you can learn, change and improve yourself.
7) The Gods always hope that you will and can do better than them.
8) The Gods never selfish in giving you the teaching.
Wisdom is the understanding, knowledge and lectures to be transferred to their followers. Wisdomism is the common goal for all the religions. The wisdom related incidents and items are recorded in the Bible, Al-Quran, and other bibles by Buddhism and Hinduism. From time to time, the philosophies shall be upgraded and improved to achieve another higher stage of wisdom. The God always hopes that his followers can do better in order to improve the wisdom.
The God gives everyone the brain to think and hopes someone can do better than him. The God always tries to transfer the knowledge and wisdom to his followers. The God does not like someone who just follows and obeys without understanding the wisdom. The God gives you obstacles and problems so that you can learn, understand, change and improve yourself and others.
3.0 PHILOSOPHIES OF WISDOMISM
Wisdomism is a new evolved ideology. The followings state the philosophies of the Wisdomism.
1) The World is fair. The Gods give everyone the brain and the air to breathe. The Gods give everyone different abilities so that all of us can live in symbiosis and harmonically.
2) Eventhough the world may not be fair; it is the responsible of the human beings to make it justice. We shall use the wisdom to achieve it but not to use the intelligent to destroy it.
3) It is not the world is not fair; it is the human beings who do not want the world to be fair. Those people may clever and intelligent, but low in wisdom.
4) There are not smart people in this world. There is only you think you are smart.
5) There is no free lunch in this world. The more you work, the more you gain. The more you give, the more you receive.
1) the success of a person is not measured through the wealthness, but the level of wisdom. A person may be very wealthy, but may not have wisdom.
2) knowledge is defined as the property of the person. Knowledge will not be lost and will follow you till you die. The more knowledge you gain, the more properties you have, the higher the chances to expel yourself.
3) wealth is defined as the liability. Wealth causes mental liabilities to a person. The wealthier the person is, the more liabilities he shoulders. He will always worry about kidnapping by others; his wealth will be stolen or robbed by others and etcetera. Wealth cannot be carried together with you when you die.
4) wisdom is defined as the ability. Wisdom has the ability to convert your knowledge to the good and useful knowledge. A person who acquired wisdom knows to manage his financial well even without being wealthy. The wisdom builds the person to become a respective and honorable person. The wisdom not only follows you till you die, it also makes you live forever. Persons who acquired high level of wisdom such as the Jesus, the Nabi Muhammad s.a.w., the Guan Yin and etcetera, their wisdoms will live forever.
5) age does not determine the level of wisdom and the stages of life. A 50-year old man may be only equivalent to a child in term of the level of wisdom. Therefore, the decision making shall not depend on the age, but shall be wisdom driven.
6) all people regardless of female or male, boy or girl, young or old are having the same identity and same opportunity to acquire wisdom.
7) all people regardless of female or male, boy or girl, young or old shall be treated the same, enjoy the same and work the same.
When you have achieved certain level of wisdom,
1) you will find that your behavior will be close to the character of the Gods.
2) you will find that your character is quite similar to the descriptions in the Bibles.
3) you will find that the statutory law has no meaning and no violation to you. You do not need the law to monitor your or prevent you from crimes and offences.
4) you will feel the freedom, satisfactions and happiness in your life.
5) you will find that this world is a wonderful world.
The heaven is the community of the people who possess high level of wisdom. Instead of planning to go to the heaven when you pass away, why not try to live in the heaven at this moment.
People who possess low wisdom will always hope that the people around him will scarify for him.
4.0 THE APPLICATIONS OF WISDOMISM
Most of the people in this world do not think and use their brain when making decisions, but using their feelings. Those who have low wisdom are unable to make the good decisions for their life and directions. Due to these reasons, most of the decisions resulted unwanted and unsatisfied outcomes.
Some intelligent people think and use their brain when making decisions but without using wisdom. Due to these reasons, many of the decisions resulted un-fair and one-sided outcomes.
Wisdomism is applicable to all kind of situations, covers politics, economics and socials (PES). The current ideologies, situations and conditions for PES have weaknesses and these shall be improved by using Wisdomism. There are also some groups of ‘enlightened’ people who purposely create the un-fair and un-peaceful situations so that they can benefit from there. Because of these groups of people, the world has to live in fear and terrorism.
A good system is very important to achieve the Wisdomism for PES.
Wisdomism Politic (WP) illustrates a new political or a country management model. The decision making, the missions and the visions of the country are depending on the wisdom, in stead of the majority or the leaders. It describes the weaknesses of the Democracy system and names the advantages of WP. The country management group (CMG) is not elected by the majority of the public, but through wisdom evolution process. More detail descriptions refer to the chapter WP.
Wisdomism Economic (WE) suggests a new economic model which emphasize on sharing, justice and freedom. It is divided into two portions which are the private and public sectors. It is a symbiotic system and to achieve the balance between the power of body and the power of mind. It is also to prevent the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. WE is different from the capitalism and socialism model. It is an encouraging system, creating a reasonable and fair competitive environment to the market. It puts weight on the competition for services.
The public sector plays the important role in creating a competitive and encouraging market. The main income of the country is not from the taxation because taxing is a discouraging model. WE suggests the method of generating income for the country.
Wisdomism Social (WS) suggests a new community model which stressed on the achievement of the wisdom. The destiny of the wisdom society is the lawless society. An intelligent self-aware system is proposed to achieve the WS. WS also describes the weaknesses of the current community which is a discouraging and punishment based community. WS creates an encouraging and self-improvement community. WS uses the principle of prevention is better than cure to encourage the society.
The key of success on Wisdomism is through learning, analyzing, changing and improving in the wisdom way. The Wisdomism shall evolve from time to time to achieve a higher level of wisdom of the human being.
Wisdomism is a boundary-less and globalized ideology. It requires neither the same languages nor same colors; it is the basic instinct of the humans which still embedded and waiting to be activated.
Wisdomism shall be introduced, encouraged, promoted and adopted to achieve a better, peace and wonderful world. Wisdomism is the highest level of civilization of the human beings.
5.0 THE POSSIBLE FAILURES OF IMPLEMENTING WISDOMISM
There are some possibilities of failures in implementing Wisdomism.
For WP, the failures may due to the group of intelligent leaders but without wisdom who are not willing to lose their power and control of the country. The reason is the leaders want to grab the wealth from the country for self beneficiary. Normally, the leaders will eliminate the good competitors and select the group of supporters who are low in wisdom and favor to them. This is a devolution process. Due to these reasons, the country is slow and stop growing, disabling the society and the mentality of the citizens.
For WE, the possibilities of failures are due to the group of intelligent people but without wisdom who are in control of the market and not willing to lose and share their wealth. Normally, these groups of people are using various types of ways to prevent competitions and sabotage the market. The current economy model is inter-related to the politic which is the big drawback of the healthy growing economy. Also due to these reasons, most of the politicians are fighting to grab the wealth of the country but not to manage the country in sincere.
For WS, the possibilities of failures are due to the group of intelligent people but without wisdom who not willing to lose their status and power, not willing to share their knowledge and to improve others. These groups of people thought that they are smarter than others and the rest shall obey to them. The social is usually inter-related with economy and politic, which is the big drawback of the healthy growing society. A healthy society shall not monetary driven but wisdom driven. Also due to these reasons, the current society has become a discouraging and pro-negative thinking society.
6.0 ACQUISITION OF WISDOM
Wisdom is not born with and it is not the gift from the God. Wisdom is different from IQ, experience and educated. A high IQ or experienced or highly educated person may not be a high wisdom person.
Wisdom is obtained and acquired throughout the life. Everyone has the same opportunities to acquire wisdom. One must acquire and practice Wisdomism and accumulate to achieve the higher level of wisdom.
Below illustrates the 3-step to acquire wisdom.
6.1 Step 1 – Think
Step 1 is the basic exercise to acquire wisdom, one must think more, think hard, think deep, think wide, to analyze and foresee the consequences and results. Think again to generate the possibilities of solutions and obtain the best and final solutions.
When someone thinks more, his boundary of thinking is increasing. The circumstance is illustrated in figure below.
The boundary of thinking is increasing. Step 1 does not determine the wisdom of a person, but it is the basic acquisition method of the wisdom. However, this has the limit and boundary of thinking.
Most of the intelligent people have achieved this level of thinking but they only think for themselves. Therefore, they are only intelligent, but without wisdom.
6.2 Step 2 – Helping Others To Think
Everyone has the limit of thinking. When someone only thinks alone, it will achieve the saturation point where the boundary of thinking is non-expandable. One will find that he cannot expel and upgrade. Step 2 is one way to increase the boundary of thinking. Step 2 suggests the method of helping others to think.
When one is helping someone to think, he will stand on other people’s boundary to think. Figure below shows the expansion process of step 2.
When one is helping someone to think, he is merging his thinking with another person. At the same time, he is increasing his boundary of thinking and acquiring the wisdom. When one helps more and more people to think; he is gaining more and more wisdom.
6.3 Step 3 – Think For Others
Everyone has the limit on the boundary of thinking. Although step 2 suggests the way to merge and increase the boundary, there is still a boundary. When there is a boundary, there is a saturation point. Figure below suggests the final step in acquiring the wisdom.
When one learnt to think for others, there is no reference frame of people, his boundary of thinking is broken and becomes infinity and unlimited. There is no clear boundary of thinking and no limit to acquire the wisdom. One may acquire and achieve high level of wisdom when he always thinks for others.
6.4 Shortcut to Learn Wisdom
One easy or shortcut way to learn wisdom is to study from the people who possess high wisdom. Bibles and Al-Quran had recorded some histories and stories of those high wisdom people. However, since this is the shortcut and easy way, there are possibilities that the readers may misunderstand, misuse and misinterpret the actual meaning and the wisdom to be conveyed and transferred.
One must go through the basic ways on learning, practicing, analyzing and the 3-step mentioned above in exploring and acquiring the wisdom.
7.0 FLOW CHART OF WISDOMISM
Wisdomism is the learning of wisdom. Wisdom is not determined by age. A 20-year old youngster may have the level of wisdom equivalent to a 40-year old man. The level of wisdom determines the stages of the human.
Below illustrates the table for the stage of the human in term of wisdom.
The level of wisdom does not depend or measure by age. It is determined by the ability and the mentality of the person.
In Wisdomism, no matter at what age,
1) if the person does not have the ability to think, he is still categorized as a baby.
2) if the person does not have the ability to analyze, he is still categorized as a child.
3) if the person only obeys and misinterprets the teaching in the Bibles and Al-Quran, without understand and analyze, he is still categorized as a child.
4) if the person obtain the ability to analyze and able to make simple decision base on wisdom, he is categorized as teenager.
5) if the person able to think and analyze more, able to make decision base on wisdom and practicing Wisdomism, he is categorized as adult.
6) if the person practices and acquires higher wisdom and able to convey and transfer his wisdoms to others, he is categorized as old man. The old man plays the important role in determining the directions of the country in the system of Wisdomism Politic.
Wisdomism is a new evolved ideology and has many advantages compares to other ideologies.
It shall be adopted to overcome all the misunderstandings between all the different religions. It is because Wisdomism is the common characters of the Gods and the Tuhan where they acquired the highest level of wisdom. Wisdomism is the ideology they try to convey and transfer to their followers and believers. In fact, they hope that their followers are able to achieve a higher wisdom level than them.
Wisdom is not born with and it is not the gift from the God. It is also not determined by age. Wisdom is different from IQ, experience and educated. A high IQ, experienced or highly educated person may not be a high wisdom person.
Wisdom is obtained and acquired throughout the life. Everyone has the same opportunities to acquire wisdom. One must go through the basic ways on learning, practicing, analyzing and the 3-step in exploring and acquiring the wisdom. One must practice Wisdomism and accumulate to achieve the higher level of wisdom.
The key of success on Wisdomism is through learning, analyzing, changing and improving in the wisdom way. The Wisdomism shall evolve from time to time to achieve a higher level of wisdom of the human beings.
Wisdomism is a boundary-less and globalize ideology. It requires neither the same languages nor same colors; it is the basic instinct of the humans which still embedded and waiting to be activated.
Wisdomism shall be introduced, encouraged, promoted and adopted to achieve a better, peace and wonderful world. Wisdomism is the highest level of civilization of the human beings.
| Main page |
This website is originated on 15-Nov-2007.
Copyright © 2009 by Kok-Haw Kong
All rights reserved.
Please drop your comments in my blog if any.